Get In Touch
Phone: 01978 293400
Techniquest Glyndwr, Glyndwr University Campus, Mold Road, Wrexham, LL11 2AW
As a major visitor attraction situated in Wrexham we love to support our local community. However, as Techniquest Glyndŵr is a registered educational charity we must carefully monitor the number of free entry tickets that are issued to other organisations for fundraising events that do not directly benefit the centre or tie in with its charitable mission.
In order to manage this process, we have put in place the following criteria:
- Tickets will be issued to either schools, colleges, organisations or other registered charities who have engaged in activities with the centre in the last 12 months. This can be from either the in reach or outreach programme (please include booking details in your request), and/or;
- Organisations must be able to commit to providing a level of reciprocal support, such as promotion of Techniquest Glyndŵr to your audience (emails and social media posts templates will be made available).
Please note that:
- We will only donate tickets directly to organisations and charities rather than third parties, i.e. not to those holding events on behalf of other nominated charities or causes.
- Only one set of tickets (family ticket up to 4 people) will be allocated to successful organisations in any 12 month period.
- Please use email@example.com and address the criteria mentioned above.
- This process, criteria and the number of requests allocated is subject to change at the discretion of Techniquest Glyndŵr.